CD Label Program

Leo J Mauler webgiant at juno.com
Tue Dec 9 19:06:32 CST 2003

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 03:17:28 -0800 Admin <web at linux2themax.com> writes:
> > I can understand the gist of the problem, though.  That
> > top layer of plastic, if compromised, will destroy or
> > cause errors in the metallic layer containing the CD
> > data.  One reason to be careful with your choice
> > of marker pens as well.
>
> any sugestions?

Frankly I've just used the Sharpie pens I've had around the house (made
by Sanford).  I've burned thousands of CDs, wrote on them with a Sharpie
marker pen, and never had a problem with CDs that weren't already
coastered.

The thick markers with the slant rectangular heads I've been warned are
bad for the top layer of CDs.