a really stupid question, from an inquiring mind?

Apollo apollo7771 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 6 18:49:22 CST 2003

I had a similar problem with a beta version of Gentoo 1.2.  I never figured
out what the fix was but after updating to 1.3 the problems went away.  I
was able to determine that it had to do with the version of Mozilla I was
using.  I don't know if this helps by maybe updating your brouser will fix
the problem.

DH