SPAM (was,,Bright shimmering eyes)

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sat Dec 6 16:14:57 CST 2003

I am thinking it is time to take control of this list and host it
someplace else where we can use anti-spam controls.  Either the security
is so lax that someone is spoofing this ID, or the list owner
(<owner-kclug at marauder.illiana.net>) is actually spamming the list.

--

The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't
for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.
--Jay Leno