OT: looking for a turntable

Becker, Rob becker at celeritas.com
Fri Dec 5 21:48:06 CST 2003

I'm looking to rip some of my father's LPs for him for Christmas.  I
need a turntable to do this.  Does anyone out there have a working
turntable they would like to get rid of or sell?  I'm looking for
something that I can plug into a receiver so it needs to have RCA output
jacks.  It doesn't need to be fancy, it just needs to work.  Anyone have
any advice as to where to find such a thing on the cheap?  Anyone have
one they'd be willing to give away?  Please bounce any leads or prices
my direction.
Thanks.
Rob