OT: Free Broken Monitor...

Matt G linux at bizniche.com
Fri Dec 5 20:55:29 CST 2003

Hey guys...  I hope I don't get anyones hopes up, but I'm about to toss
this monitor, unless someone wants it for something.

Here is it's story.
Bought it 3ish years ago and have loved it.  Other day it started to
flicker...like, the picture would flicker and expand/contract
occationally.  Finally, it did a big flicker, and then a buzzzz, and
then some smoke came out of the top.

Here are it's specs.
ADI Microscan G700 (I believe those are the numbers.)
17inch.
Does (did) 1600x1200 @ 70hz
Flat Screen CRT.

Pretty nice little monitor.  If anyone thinks they can fix it, or use it
for parts, it's all yours. If not, it's all the junk mans.

Matt