Internet through DTV

Hal Duston hduston at speedscript.com
Fri Dec 5 20:19:16 CST 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 12:56, Brian Kelsay wrote:
> Look here for how the real Bob Cringely did something similar
> to get broadband.  I found it interesting last year when
> everyone was making the pringle's can Yagi antennas.
> http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/pulpit20020207.html
> He was employee #12 at Apple Computer.

And the "real Bob Cringley" was born with the name Mark C. Stephens.
Mark was employee #12 at Apple Computer and wrote a column in the back
of Infoworld from 1987 to December 1995.  He was the third person to
write under the Robert Cringley name.

http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/summer96/0088.html

--
Hal