Internet through DTV

Greg Kedrovsky greg at iglesia-del-este.com
Fri Dec 5 12:46:35 CST 2003

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 10:52:22PM -0600, kurt at verruckt.org wrote:

> Check those sites and sure, if you have any more questions id be more than
> happy to help you out.

Thanks, guys. What a pain the arse. Dang... Looks like it's not going to
be as simple as I thought.

Latency is not a big deal for what I do right now. I do not game (on
line or otherwise). I need decent download speed for programs, etc. on
Linux (it's incredible the amount of stuff I download weekly). And I
need a stable connection to upload web sites. And then of course, there
is always the "real time" stuff like instant messengers and e-mail that
keep in contact with folks in the States - both work and personal.

Thank you for the info and the links. I will certainly send out another
plea for help if I need it later.

-Greg

--
Mutt 1.4i on Red Hat 8.0 Linux