0 Broadband?

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Fri Dec 5 05:22:12 CST 2003

I've never made use of Comcast so I can't comment on how well their service
works out, etc.
I think in light of this story
[http://news.com.com/2100-1034_3-5112405.html?tag=nefd_top] this could very
well be a good strategy for Comcast.
If they are to receive some form of credit for their customer base going
onto their new agreement with Time Warner Cable, then perhaps it means an
increase in revenue for them on either the front or back end of the two year
deal.  /me shrugs

I would say this is likely to change eventually... It could be as simple as
Comcast scrounging lots of Andrew Jacksons near term, and then letting TWC
hike rates in the afterlife or whatever.

Dustin