0 Broadband?

Patrick Miller pert at tas-kc.com
Fri Dec 5 04:26:50 CST 2003

So I hear the bandwidth i.e. speed is upped quite a bit.... did anyone
read the fine print? Is it metered?

lerninlinux at comcast.net wrote:

>>From what I understand the old $50 a month still leaves you on the old bandwidth restrictions.
They are wanting to go to a pay for bandwidth setup.
>Just what I've heard
>

>>Everest has to be available in your area.
>>
>>Jonathan Hutchins wrote:
>>

>>>Does anybody know any details on the rumors of $20/mo broadband in the area?
>>>Supposedly RoadRunner is one of the systems offering it, and there isn't an
>>>explicit limit like "first six months", just $20 until they decide to raise
>>>it.

Patrick Miller -- Telephone Answerette Systems Inc.
IS/Telecom Tech. -- EVE Soon to be Infinity
Kansas City, MO
Ofc 816-753-7332 -- Cell 816-210-4077