Associating an icon with a site

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Dec 4 20:31:53 CST 2003

On Thursday 04 December 2003 12:29 pm, Duane Attaway wrote:

> You need a little utility called png2ico.  You create a 32x32 16 color png
> image, then covert it to favicon.ico and place it in your root httpd
> directory.

Ok, this sort-of worked: The icon works in MSIE, it shows up in the title bar
of Galeon and Mozilla, but it does not show up in Konqueror, nor does it show
up in the Konqueror bookmarks.  (http://www.fortleavenworthhunt.org)

Linux Gazette, however, does have an icon that works in Konqueror, so I know
it's possible...