0 Broadband?

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Thu Dec 4 19:04:31 CST 2003

Road runner is running an ad on CNN for an intro offer.  $19.95 for the
first 2 or 3 months.  (I have seen ads for both.) then 29.95 a month
after that.  Last time I saw one of the ads was early last week.

--

The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't
for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.
--Jay Leno