Consulting Job

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Dec 3 05:18:56 CST 2003

Just a note -- if you are thinking about this as a moonlighting type of
thing . . . don't get burned by not having the right credentials and other
"niceties" to do the job.  You know, things like liability insurance . .
.that sort of thing.  It would be very embarrassing to drill into a water
pipe when mounting said monitor . . . it would be even worse for that water
pipe to be a floor or two above a data center . . . with $$$$$
equipment.  You can catch my drift here.