Time Warner, Comcast restructure cable deals

Matt G linux at bizniche.com
Tue Dec 2 17:54:22 CST 2003

> Yes, _very_ happy with the service. Only thing missing is a a dial-up
account
> for out-of-town check of email.

I tried for everest when I moved in.  But since I didn't want to buy a
complete package (modem, tv, phone, life insurance, condo timeshare etc),
they wanted more than 4  months to come and set up the cable modem service.
Time Warner came the same day, so I ended up with them.  I have no
complaints about TW so far...and I like the 384k upload, as opposed to my
256k upload with comcast out west.

Maybe Everest is caught up on installs now and I can get in on a promo or
something.  I've heard great things about Everest.  But then again, if it
aint broke...

Matt