OT: Driving a car -> Voting Machines -> New Jobs -> Etc...

kurt at verruckt.org kurt at verruckt.org
Mon Dec 1 05:38:52 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dana" <akadanak at kc.rr.com>
To: <kclug at kclug.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 10:45 PM
Subject: Re: OT: Driving a car -> Voting Machines

> Children all grown. Any decrease in my taxes has been offset by the
> yearly increase in health insurance premiums. Factor in inflation and
> we are losing 1-2% every year.
>
> Dana

The idea is that _hopefully_ you salary increases faster than that 1-2%
inflation rate. Of course, you would have to be employed for that to happen.
BTW, I have my third (and hopefully final) interview tomorrow. So maybe now
I can be one of those _productive_ citizens I keep reading about. :p

Kurt

---