Blaster writer about to be strung up

Duane Attaway dattaway at dattaway.org
Fri Aug 29 16:48:17 CDT 2003

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Brian Kelsay wrote:

> Blaster Writer Caught
>
> Henry V .009 writes "The FBI will be arresting an 18 year-old in

About a year ago, Fred turned up at my door. Fred's a old friend. I let
him in, and, well, before you know it, he'd completely wrecked my
apartment, created 100 clones of myself he'd cleverly constructed
instantly, and left - taking my clones with him. You can imagine I was
upset. The next day, I confronted Fred, and he said it wasn't him. He said
the same thing had happened to him, and the "Fred" who'd wrecked my
apartment had been one of his clones. It turned out this was true, as I
found myself apologizing to 100 of my other friends the next day.

Now - believe it or not, the *exact same* thing happened last week,
*again*. I was ... wait ...

There's someone at the door. I wonder who it is?

The FBI?