Yet another Job in KC

Brian Grayless brian at sunergize.com
Tue Aug 12 15:37:28 CDT 2003

I'm a regional manager of a company called The Selling Source based out of
Las Vegas. I just relocated here to KC to service one of our clients. I am
looking for a very talented PHP programmer to work at my side to develop
some intensive internal systems and website integration.

This position will involve using Postgres, PHP, lots of Linux.
Understanding of SOAP or similiar technologies a plus. Experience with
actionscript/flash a huge plus as we will be using the PHPAMF libraries to
communicate with flash on the front end.

Coverage of partial moving expenses may be considered if you are not in
the area.

Please respond ASAP if you are interested and we'll have you take our code
challenge and move forward accordingly.

Thanks,
Brian Grayless