Cheaper programmers, it can't get any lower

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Sun Aug 10 15:35:54 CDT 2003

"Winging" is a British term, which means the same as whining.  You have
to remember that Jonathan is in England right now, so his english is
being polluted with that queen's stuff.  ;-)  That's also not pronounced
like we might here.  It's more like "win-ging" rather than "wing-ing".
Closer to "wincing" than say, "winging it".

I also believe his comment about the winging miners was with tongue in
cheek.  Correct me, Jonathan, if I'm wrong.

Peace,
Jim