twc spam

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Fri Aug 8 15:49:48 CDT 2003

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Phoenician wrote:

> lmao  I like that.
>
> BTW, for those that are "Dynamic IP Address" customers that _also_ run
> various servers that may include an SMTP server, how do you handle that fact
> that RR now blocks all SMTP transmissions to their SMTP servers that
> originate from a dynamic ip?

Do they really?  I'm not running an MTA at home, and frequently ssh to my
box at work and use pine... but I have one account I use with Outlook
(required for some of what I do) that uses the RR server for outbound
mail.  Never had one rejected yet.
Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker - CNA, MCP          |
| dustin at dustindecker.com       o-------------------------------------o
| Network Engineer              | Feeling amorous, she looked under   |
| Preferred Physicians Group    | the sheets and cried, "Oh, no, it's |