Sprint Fixed Wireless

mike neuliep mike at marauder.illiana.net
Mon Aug 4 00:23:23 CDT 2003

Paul, please tell me whom I should send my resume for the fixed wireless
position at Sprint.  I'm very interested in speaking with this person as I
have both extensive fixed and mobile wireless experience as well as a
thorough understanding of IP.  I'm quite willing to relocate and can do so
at a moments notice.  Thanks in advance, I know you'll come through for
me.

Mike Neuliep