Meeting reminder

Jim Herrmann JimH at ItDepends.com
Mon Sep 30 20:52:56 CDT 2002

Sh1t!  Make that 46.  Apparently when I access the net with anything heavy,
while I'm burning a CD, it can drop the feed to the burner.  This burner is
supposed to have the buffer underrun feature, but you have to enable it in
the software, and I see no way to do that in my current version of ERoaster.
I'm going to try out Mandrake 9.0, with all the latest stuff as soon as I get
done burning all these CDs.  Hopefully it will have all the latest bells and
whistles.