KDE - Red Hat spat escalates

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Sep 30 10:27:51 CDT 2002

Personally I think this is a great boost for Linux. One look and feel!
God way too many choices! Ok, I admit choice is good, and Redhat hasn't
done anything to take away choice. You can still use IceWM if you want.
But this bluecurve stuff is great! Just was checking it out. I'm going
to burn off my Mandrake 9.0 download, and download Redhat and burn that
too. Picking up some 700MB CDs for the Mandrake today. Redhat probably
will need them too. Personally they have been pretty heavy and I intend
to keep my Gentoo. Redhat and Mandrake are really starting to look ready
for deployment though. So I will have to test them out again. I have
thought this before only to be proved wrong. Not sure when I will be
able to post a review. Time is scarce now for me and will be for the
next few months.

Anybody know a good cloning doctor?
These KDE people need to LIGHTEN UP. ;-)

JMHO,
Brian