Login Manager Config

undisclosed dlegion at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 15:28:24 CDT 2002

Greetings,
This is an extension to my earlier post on kdm.
I'm using kdm, I want to change the color of my login
window from the defualt gray to a bright yellow.

This is not an option through the login manager.
It allows me to select a gui style for the window but
that does not change the color. I have a mellow yellow
theme that I use, I want the login window to look like
my desktop.

I am assuming the only way to get the desired color is
to manually edit the login manager config file, if
there is such a thing.  I havent found anything that
tells how to do this.  I know the color of the login
window can be changed, Corel Linux's login window has
a graphical decoration and I seen a computer at
Barnes&Noble that had a graphical decoration in thier
login window.

Please help me figure this out, point me somewhere if
there is a somewhere!

Kind Regards,