Which CD RW?

Marvin [GodfatherofSoul] Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Sat Sep 28 07:17:37 CDT 2002

Say what you will about some of their configuration manipulations, but
Mandrake is the only installation moving in the direction I'd like to
see Linux going.  Other distros are either neglecting the newbie,
getting too proprietary (Red Hat), or abandoning the virtues of Linux
(Lindows).  At this rate, the Linux user base will expand enough for
vendors to start porting more software.  The next year or two will be
interesting.