cluster

David Nicol shipnow at davidnicol.com
Wed Sep 25 19:36:07 CDT 2002

There's this very old and neearly dead daydream of having
a public internet-login at the Infinite Sun space, 1732 Oak,
downtown.  That might be a good place to set up the cluster.
Especially if they succeed in putting a windmill on the roof
for the electricity.  Anyone feel like putting together
a general power supply that can switch 24VDC into everything
you need to make AT* motherboards happy?