DSL

Marvin GodfatherofSoul Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Mon Sep 23 16:22:52 CDT 2002

I remember when I first started using open source OSs about 2 years ago
(no previous UNIX admin experience).  I tried (successfully) to build an
OpenBSD router/firewall for my home network.  It took me a day or two to
get OpenBSD installed properly and about two weeks to figure out who to
configure PPPoE :)  Congrats, maybe it's just geek satisfaction, but
it's so cool to not have to log in every time you want internet access :)