CDs for ITEC

Steven Hildreth s_p_hildreth at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 21:42:37 CDT 2002

I like Gentoo, could I create say 50 of the Gentoo CD's (v1.2) to bring
to the next meeting? er, When is that?

Don't think you will need as many since most "normal" people arent going
to use a source based distribution.

I will be out of town during ITEC, but advocacy is a good thing - any my
employer (the supplier of the CD's, non-inket tops using labels on this
batch) agrees (especially since switching all of his locations to
Linux/Samba saves him around $250k per year!).

Regards,
Steven

ps: At were I work we have a five bay replicator.