CDs for ITEC

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Sun Sep 22 18:31:45 CDT 2002

The one with StarOffice.  I tried to get it from linuxiso.org but it
didn't work (neither did any of the
American mirrors) so I got it from a server in Germany.

ftp://ftp.mpi-sb.mpg.de/pub/linux/mirror/www.demolinux.org/

I'm now up to about 100 DemoLinux CDs, that's about all of those I
intend to make.  Next I'll burn
a few sets of Mandrake 9.0 when that comes out this week.  I figure that
RedHat will be selling
theirs, so we don't want to give them out when we're there.

Regards,

    Tony