CDs for ITEC

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Sat Sep 21 19:48:35 CDT 2002

Hello all,

I've started making DemoLinux 3.01 CDs to give out at ITEC.  I have 17
so far, plus the rest
of 100 labels all made up with both DemoLinux's and our logo and URLs on
it.  If anyone
wants the openoffice file to print out more labels, let me know.   (I'm
using Avery 5931 laser
labels, which are kinda pricey).

I have a couple of boxes (1000 CDs worth) of labels coming, they should
be here next week.
I can print the labels at 20 per minute easily, but I cannot possibly
burn 1000 CDs.  I don't
know how many CDs we want to burn.  I'd like to also burn Mandrake 9.0
and RedHat 7.3
CD sets (at least; other people can burn other distros) for people who
request a more
complete distribution.

I don't think I'll be able to make it to the show.  I may have Jury
duty. :-(

Anyway, I'd rather make the labels than burn the CDs, it's way easier :)

The plan is to burn as many CDs as we can before the next meeting so we
can make sure
they're labeled and good to go.  I have a stomper, so it's pretty easy
to put the label on.

Anyone want to spring for envelopes or preferrably non-scratch sleeves?

Regards,

    Tony