Job Skills - was Re: Tech-support Hall of Shame

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Sep 20 15:46:39 CDT 2002

Nothing personal, but you think too much. Stop reading all that
psycho-babble. Could be a person has a limp handshake because they have
parkinson's disease or ALS or CTS or any of a number of other
perfectly valid musculoskeletal/nervous system disorders or just
recovered from a broken hand. Not for any lack of confidence.

Sheesh! Enough already with the limp/firm BS. BTW most women are taught
from an early age to have a limp handshake. It's the "ladylike" thing to
do.