Getting cable

JD Runyan JRunyan.Lists at dms.nwcg.gov
Thu Sep 19 14:22:44 CDT 2002

The guy who did mine, looked saw linux.  He then went out to his truck
unpacked his laptop, and tested the connection, and registered the self
install modem using thier software.  He then said I was ready to plug
in.  No hassles, no we don't support that, just test and go.

--
Jason D. Runyan
USDA NITC KC