bugtraq worm

Mike Distefano mdistefano at mjtek.com
Thu Sep 19 13:04:03 CDT 2002

Thanks to everyone who responded and helped me resolve my issue.  The
resolution was to change the default policy to drop and then add the accept
rules.

Of couse other issues arose and I was able to reslove them with a little
probing.  I found a pretty good resource for a Workstation IP tables setup
for RH 7.x at http://www.liniac.upenn.edu/sysadmin/iptables.html.

Thanks for all the help I recieved from the list.

Mike Distefano, MJ Technologies, Inc.
Ofc:    913-599-5526
Fax:    913-599-5528
Mobile: 913-568-4910