Tech-support Hall of Shame

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 04:32:10 CDT 2002

My problem is a bit different than yours. I have
(mainly) self taught experience. I read at least an
hour or two a night, not including looking things up
online. I finally got a break back in March, but was
promptly laid off when Earthlink made them an offer
they coudn't refust...

I'm not throwing in the towel though, will just keep
up with my school, get some more certs, and keep
keepin on. This shit economy can't last forever.