MicroCenter Systems

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 18 19:21:54 CDT 2002

Seems like a bit of money, for what it is. A few
months ago, I bought 2 used P75's from Northrop
Grumman that included 'everything' except hard drives
for $60. The monitors were actually quite new Dell
15's. You might try www.pricewatch.com and look
around. I bought my wife a 1ghz Duron bare bones
system for $140 including shipping. Just added a mon,
hd, cd, and vid and she was set. Good deals are out
there. $100/ea just seems a bit much for what they
are, IMHO.