Time-Warner, Cable Modems and basic cable service

mbsmith at dstsystems.com mbsmith at dstsystems.com
Wed Sep 18 16:10:19 CDT 2002

My experience is the opposite.  I had some RR techs come out to check my
deteriorating signal, and they ended up removing my filter (they said it
was from a problem batch).  So according to the RR guys, I now have free
basic cable if I want to use it (I don't, I'm happy with my dish - NFL
ticket!).  I've heard horror stories of TW suing people for cable theft
because there wasn't a filter in place, so I made sure the RR guys
recorded that they were responsible for its removal.

Most importantly, I'm getting a consistent 2 Mbit pipe into the house....

Mark Smith

Dustin Decker <dustind at moon-lite.com>
Sent by: owner-kclug at marauder.illiana.net
09/18/2002 10:39 AM