OT Cat-5 request

Jared jared at trios.org
Wed Sep 18 05:36:41 CDT 2002

Hooray!

Tony Hammitt provided me with about 150 feet of
cable at no cost. Thank you to zscoundrel, Hanasaki,
and David & others who offered to help me out also. I
may need more in the future, and will keep zscoundrel's
offer in mind. BTW, I was unaware of the difference
between stranded and solid wires; this will be the
first cable I install. All I know is to keep from
ganagling it up because the twisted pair generates
a field which shields the wire from RF but cain't
do so very well if it's all gangliated upon itself.

G'night,

-Jared