Win XP SP 1 EULA (was: Win-XP Help Center request wipes your HD)

J. Eric Gilliland patzeric at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 14:23:37 CDT 2002

>>Those who object to the SP1 EULA on moral grounds...

What does the EULA for the SP 1 update say that is onerous?
 Don't misunderstand; I am sure that it is bad, I just want
to know what it is.  I looked at the MS website, but I was
unable to find a copy of it to read (what a shock).  If
anyone has read it and can tell me of it's evilness, I
would greatly appreciate it.

TIA,

Eric Gilliland

=====
J. Eric Gilliland
patzeric at yahoo.com
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
                                  Henry V Act 4 Scene 3