ELX has been installed!!

Aldis A. Tuck dlegion at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 17:52:54 CDT 2002

Greetings,
I finally finished the download of elx(everyones
Linux)
it took me about 12 hours for both CD's.
I installed it, I like it, I like it a lot.
It does have many windows features, it automatically
detects any connected computers that have shares and
shows them in it's own network neighborhood.

It installed with netscape 6.2, yahoo messenger among
other apps.  It even seems to be running very well
performance ways, on this compaq.  Thats my two cents
at a first glance, the network neighborhood thing put
a smile on my face :)

Kind Regard,