ELX

Aldis A. Tuck dlegion at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 20:19:14 CDT 2002

Greetings,
Is anyone using ELX Linux?
I wanted to try it but I am unable to download
anything, I have dsl but when I try to download
anything...............   It starts out at 40kb/sec
then goes down from there, before you know, it's
telling me 13 or more hours to finish.

I did a speed test and these are the results:
download speed : 313866 bps, or 313 kbps
A 38.3 kb/sec transfer rate

upload speed : 106382 bps, or 106 kbps.

Anyway I wanted to try out ELX to see if it was
something more user friendly and more windows like( to
help out my little brother with Linux).

Thanks,