Inline signing test

Kendric Beachey ak at kc.rr.com
Sun Sep 8 14:33:00 CDT 2002

On Saturday 07 September 2002 02:03 pm, Jason Clinton wrote:
> Ok, I found a way to enable inline signing. Is this too annoying for
> anyone? Should I go back to GPG/MIME?

Neat!  KMail apparently groks this format well, painting the message inside a
yellow box that tells about the signing.  Let's see if I can do a copy/paste
that shows it...

Message was signed with unknown key 0x8DB3BF09.
The validity of the signature can't be verified.

Ok, I found a way to enable inline signing. Is this too annoying for
anyone? Should I go back to GPG/MIME?

End of signed message

Hmmmm, that kind of shows it.  The first two lines are in a darker yellow top
section of the box, the message is in a lighter yellow middle section, the
"End of signed message" is in a darker yellow bottom section, and the KCLUG
footer is below (outside) the box.

The business with not being able to verify the validity is probably because I
didn't copy the public key when Jason posted it a few days ago.

--
Kendric Beachey
ak at kc.rr.com