OT: What search engine do you use?

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Sat Sep 7 14:20:05 CDT 2002

I tried advertising on Google and was disappointed with the results. I
suggest you take advantage of their flexibility to do a couple test runs
before laying out the big bucks. I've been disappointed when it came to
online ads in general. I think advertising in offline medias is at least
as effective. Might try a Google ad along with an ad in say a magazine
that deals with the same things your client sells.