Woohoo! Everest is laying cable down the street!

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 02:51:36 CDT 2002

On channel 9 this eve, some official from O.P. was on
about reporting Greeley gas to the state. Turns out
*they* were not very accurate as to where *their* gas
lines are. As we all know, the utilities have to mark
their lines whenever any digging goes on. So if
Everest hits a gas line, whose fault is it? Doesn't
really seem like an issue at all. Everest is only
going by the information given...