truce

Jason Clinton clintonj at umkc.edu
Fri Sep 6 22:16:02 CDT 2002

Ok, the GPG was food for thought. So here's an innocent question I pose
to the intellecuals among us:

1. Given that digital signatures are a good thing (tm)
2. Given that MS has a product that is competing with the freely
available PGP/GPG
3. Given that MS products inherently make it diffuclt to view said
competitor's product.
4. Given that the entire internet email user base is not intelligent
5. and finally, that there are other copetitors to GPG and MS DIG SIG as
well (such as VCard)

then

What is the best way our society might go from where we are to day to to
a future where dig. sigs. are common place?