GPG

Duston, Hal hdusto01 at sprintspectrum.com
Fri Sep 6 18:10:54 CDT 2002

Jason Clinton wrote:

> Duston, Hal wrote:
>
> >Well, here are my current needs for an email client.  It
> >has to run on Windows 95, (that's the current standard
> >install here at Sprint PCS).  It has to connect to MS
> >Exchange servers, and provide all the calendar,
> >meeting-maker type stuff.  I don't know of any other
> >email client > >besides MS Outlook that provides those
> >features.
--snip--
> >Hal
> >
> Mozilla Mail supports all that and encryption as well:
> See here for all the addons:
> http://www.mozilla.org/start/1.0/addons.html

Does it support the MS Exchange collaborative group
things?  I.e. Can I access other peoples calenders that
are stored on MS Exchange servers?  My brief reading of
the calender addon, didn't seem to look like it did that.
Looks like it imports MS Outlook calendars, but can't
connect to MS Exchange for any by IMAP?

Thanks,
Hal