GPG

Kelly Fallon kfallon at ci.lawrence.ks.us
Fri Sep 6 17:35:58 CDT 2002

PGP and GPG signatures in no way violate netiquette.  Using non-RFC
compliant mail clients and whining about it does though. Calling them
weird is a knowledge level indicator.  If you are stuck using software
you have no control over I feel your pain. But dragging others down to
your level is not the way to go.