GPG

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Sep 6 15:40:53 CDT 2002

Well just as a matter of argument.
In this day and age everyone should really be signing
and encrypting their email. That really ought to be
the lowest common denominator. But in this age of
convenience, no one (self included) wants to go to
the trouble of adding that extra step and do the
right thing. It's just easier to let it slid.
To take the Microsloth way and be blissfully unknowing.

$0.02,
Brian