GPG

Jason Clinton clintonj at umkc.edu
Fri Sep 6 15:37:23 CDT 2002

Jonathan Hutchins wrote:

> [...]
Furthermore, it's not that it cannot be seen. It's merely that it's made
to be incovient (double click the attachment) for the average user which
is so typical of MS tatics. They can claim interoperability while still
pushing people away from competitors. Take the Java VM lawsuit for instance.

If it were any other email client I would switch to inline signing. But,
I don't have the least bit of simpathy of a single MS email client user.