C++ Compiler for Linux

Bill Cavalieri bcavalieri at gekl.net
Fri Sep 6 15:32:13 CDT 2002

Kylix 3 (from Borland) is a Delphi and c++ ide for linux.

Free as beer (Kylix 3 Open Edition)
http://www.borland.com/kylix/open/index.html

I own many delphi/kylix books but, recommend these books:

Kylix Power Solutions $4.99
http://www.microcenter.com/bookstore/single_product_results_books.phtml?product_id=0014205

Kylix Developers Guide $27.33
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/offering/list/-/0672320606/all/ref=dp_pb_a/103-1043100-1
619013

The Tomes of Kylix (Linux API) <-- Best book I have ever seen $27.50
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/offering/list/-/1556228236/all/ref=dp_bb_a/103-1043100-1
619013

-Bill