Koffice vrs OpenOffice

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Sep 6 15:26:41 CDT 2002

Well first off. I'm a strong supporter of OSS. I have purchased multiple
distros and
several OSS third party software. Secondly I'm not opposed to learning
new things,
but I am a finite being with finite resources. I don't want to spend a
day learning
something so that I can write something that should only take a 1/2 hour
to complete.
I have no problem reading documentation. But I expect certain things to
be easy to
accomplish without the need for reading the instructions. I have some
knowledge of
computer systems and desktop publishing in general. I should have to
read a freaking
manual for a format change that should be intuitively obvious. Lastly, I
have always
found WP to be a competent and professional application.

jmsho,
Brian

ymmv