Link to directory on remote sys using KDE.

Aldis A. Tuck dlegion at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 03:46:49 CDT 2002

Greetings,
I have Linux systems going on the same network.
I want to share a file on one sys with the other
through
KDE. I wanted to try an make a link to the directory
from the remote system is that possible?

Basically I'm trying to make something like network
neighborhood using KDE.

The Mandrake manual or doc either didnt say anything
about file sharing or I just overlooked it.

Is Samba my only option for this?

I dont want to get stuck using console if at all
possible, I am not console friendly at all.

Thanks,