Koffice vrs OpenOffice

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Sep 5 15:46:08 CDT 2002

Well, I used to like KOffice. Not anymore.
I tried to do something simple in it over the weekend
and found it impossible to figure out a solution for.
Page 0 is the title page. Subsequent pages need to be
double column and I couldn't get KOffice to do that. It
was an all or nothing solution. I should be able to format
each page separately. So I'm going to load Open Office
and try it. Would like to try AmiWord, but it always crashes
on me.

$0.02,
Brian